ANC 4B February Monthly Meeting Notice, Agenda and Zoom Information
Please see the embedded and attached agenda for the next regular public meeting of Advisory Neighborhood Commission 4B on Monday, February 22, 2021, beginning at 7:00 p.m. The Commission will be meeting virtually; details about participating/watching the meeting are included in the agenda.
Regular Public Meeting
Monday, February 22, 2021, 7:00 p.m.
Virtual Meeting Details:
For video participation via Zoom on a computer or mobile device, click this link: https://streetjustice-news.zoom.us/j/84214249196?pwd=c3E0bzJmMFpoQ1JwVWFtNmhsVkduUT09. Meeting ID: 842 1424 9196. Password: 964318.
For voice-only participation on a telephone, dial (301) 715-8592. Meeting ID: 842 1424 9196. Password: 964318.
To watch (but not participate) via YouTube: https://youtu.be/vT_b-N09_E0.
1. Call to Order & Roll Call
2. Administrative Items:
A. Instructions re Participation in Virtual Meeting
B. Consideration and Approval of February Agenda
C. Approval of January Regular Public Meeting Minutes
D. Treasurer's Report
3. Commissioner Updates (if applicable)
4. Community Concerns: *Please use the “Raise Hand” button via Zoom or *9 via telephone to speak during community concerns. The Commission will provide additional details regarding how to present community concerns via the virtual meeting at the start of the meeting.* This is the time for questions or statements from members of the public about issues on the agenda or other areas of concern. Please limit your statement or question to one minute. You may also contact members of the Commission before and after Commission meetings.
A. Office of Ward 4 Councilmember Janeese Lewis George (3 minutes)
B. Anthony Mitchell, Mayor’s Office of Community Relations and Services (3 minutes)
C. Frazier O’Leary, Ward 4 State Board of Education Representative (3 minutes)
D. Metropolitan Police Department, 4th District (3 minutes)
E. Housing Justice Committee (2 minutes)
6. Presentation: Susan Davis, East Rock Creek Village, Assistance for Individuals 65+ with COVID-19 (coronavirus) Vaccination Appointments (10 minute presentation; 5 minute discussion)
7. Presentation: Gerard Brown, Program Manager, District Department of Health, Rodent Control (10 minute presentation; 5 minute discussion)
8. Presentation: Sayra Molina, Program Analyst - Community Engagement, District Department of Transportation, Overview of Programs (5 minute presentation; 1 minute discussion)
9. Consent Calendar:
Resolution 4B-21-0201: Calling for Improved Mechanisms to Address Abandoned Cars (Commissioner Palmer)
Resolution 4B-21-0202: Requesting Installation of Speed Humps on the 300 Block of Longfellow Street, NW (Commissioner Johnson)
Resolution 4B-21-0203: Requesting Traffic Calming Within Single Member District 4B04 (Commissioner Parks)
10. Resolution 4B-21-0104: Providing Feedback On and Expressing Opposition to WMATA Proposed Budget and Service Cuts in Advisory Neighborhood Commission 4B (Commissioner Yeats - 5 minute presentation; 5 minute discussion)
11. Resolution 4B-21-0105: Establishing Recreation and Community Spaces Committee (Commissioner Huff - 2 minute presentation; 2 minute discussion)
12. Resolution 4B-21-0106: Providing Feedback on 65% Design of Metropolitan Branch Trail from Fort Totten to Takoma (Commissioner Bromaghim - 2 minute presentation; 2 minute discussion)
Next Regular Public Meeting: Monday, March 22, 2021, 7:00 p.m.
Contact your Advisory Neighborhood Commissioner: ANC 4B01 Evan Yeats (4B01@anc.dc.gov); ANC 4B02 Erin Palmer (4B02@anc.dc.gov); ANC 4B03 Jocelynn Johnson (4B03@anc.dc.gov); ANC 4B04 Brenda Parks (4B04@anc.dc.gov); ANC 4B05 (vacant); ANC 4B06 Tiffani Nichole Johnson (4B06@anc.dc.gov); ANC 4B07 Geoff Bromaghim (4B07@anc.dc.gov); ANC 4B08 Alison Brooks (4B08@anc.dc.gov); ANC 4B09 LaRoya Huff (4B09@anc.dc.gov)
Erin Palmer, Secretary, ANC 4B
ANC 4B02 Commissioner