• Tiffani Johnson

How to file a claim for water damage with DC Water

Resident homes affected by flooding should do the following:

-Submit a claim with photos to: https://dcwater.com/claims

-Apply for the Backwater Valve Rebate Program on DC Water's website: https://www.dcwater.com/backwater-valve-information-and-rebate-program-application

If you need assistance, please contact me at 4b06@anc.dc.gov or 202.271.3710.

16 views0 comments

Recent Posts

See All

Dear Elected Official: With winter quickly approaching and temperatures starting to drop, Pepco wants you to know that we are ready. Our crews have performed essential work to prepare the local energy