top of page
  • Writer's pictureTiffani Johnson

Need assistance? Reside in ANC 4B06? I am here to help.

Here's how to reach me. Just a reminder that if you need assistance in entering a 311 request for alley or sidewalk repairs, rat abatement or other city services, please contact me via my website at:

You can also reach me at or 202.271.3710.

To check if you live in ANC 4B06, or determine who your Commissioner is, go to: and enter your address.

2 views0 comments

Recent Posts

See All

ANC 4B06 Newsletter

The ANC 4B06 weekly newsletter is now available. 1. ANC 4B06 March SMD Meeting - 3.4.24 @ 7pm 2. DC Smart Lights 3. Takoma Fitn

March 4, 2024, ANC 4B06 SMD Meeting

The next ANC 4B06 SMD meeting is scheduled for March 4, 2024, at 7pm. Single Member District Meeting Monday, March 4, 7:00 PM Agenda Virtual Meeting Details: For video participation via Microsoft Team

bottom of page