Piney Branch Road Traffic Safety Debate Dominates ANC 4B May 2021 Meeting
Today's DCNorthStar.com update contains an update on Monday's ANC 4B meeting for Takoma, Manor Park, and Lamond-Riggs.
Topics covered included:
* The major discussion centered on the Piney Branch Traffic Calming Improvements Project. Residents debated all sides of the issue.
* Nicole McEntee from the DC Office of the Tenant Advocate offered resources for tenants who may need assistance as the public health emergency comes to an end
* Ajan Brown from the DC Office of Human Rights gave a detailed presentation on the services that his office provides to city residents
* Julian Hipkins, director of the NAF Academies of Culinary Arts and Global Service and Diplomacy at Roosevelt High school, joined the call to share the programs' offerings
* Reports from the Mayor's Office, Councilmember George's Office, Metropolitan Police Department, and the Ward 4 State Board of Education Representative
Enjoy the read and have a great day!