top of page
  • Writer's pictureTiffani Johnson

Rat Bitten Trash Cans

If you require a new trash can due to rat bites, please enter a 311 request,, for "rat placement container". "This service request is used for containers that have been destroyed by rats only. This applies to containers that began with W for trash carts/super cans and R for the recycling carts. Sanitation Enforcement will investigate your claim. Resident must have a container number before submitting request. Lid damage should be referred to "Container Repair" request type".

3 views0 comments

Recent Posts

See All

Emergency DC Water Work

As you may already be aware, there is a reported water leak near the intersection of 4th Street NW and Marietta Place NW. This evening beginning around 5:30pm, DC Water’s Water Operations team will be

ANC 4B06 Weekly Newsletter

The ANC 4B06 Weekly Newsletter is now available! In this week's newsletter, there is a reminder regarding tomorrow's ANC 4B06 Single Member District Meeting as well as: 1.  Updates from Mayor Bowser 2

bottom of page